Ensure manufacturing equipment is producing product in accordance to approved standards and maintain all production and support equipment to assure high efficiency and zero defects.
- Properly maintain high speed automation equipment, tooling and associated machinery to designed standards.
- Meet or exceed production standards and reduce product reject rates.
- Work with Engineering to continuously improve Quality, Cycle Times, and Process Performance.
- Monitor measurement systems, SPC or other performance indicators and proactively respond to negative trends
- Review product FMEA’s and Control Plans.
- Skilled multi-craft technician capable of repairing electro-mechanical, pneumatic & hydraulic devices.
- Use basic hand tools as well as micrometers, calipers, multi-meters, and other test equipment.
- Troubleshoot pneumatic/hydraulic circuits and analyze documentation in assigned area of responsibility.
- Perform basic PLC programming skills for troubleshooting equipment and associated processes.
- Capable of product evaluation, process or equipment troubles. Facilitate repairs or adjustments to improve the performance of the line and comply with quality standards.