Inspect the quality of parts at various stages of assembly to ensure they meet customer specifications. Analyze failures to determine whether it is machine or product related. Complete required record keeping and communicate results per quality procedures
- Pull first piece to inspect and measure using visual checks and gauges for every start of shift and at product changeover.
- Evaluate NOK parts to determine appropriate disposition. Initiate JIDOKA event and escalation process as required.
- Enter inspection results in to WINSPC and record lot numbers per standard operating procedure.
- Inform operators of critical vision inspections required by QA and post on the line.
- Apply 5S principles to increase efficiency and effectiveness in assigned work area.
- Operate assembly stations, as needed, and perform assembly according to operator instructions and critical visual inspection requirements. Including load/unload and scan/pack units.
- Continuous walking, standing, and reaching
- Repetitive lifting and carrying of up to 50 lbs